EGGS AS SUPERFOOD: EGG NUTRITION FACT

Eggs are the ultimate source of protein and nutrition. A lot of people call eggs as superfoods, and eggs do the same thing as a superfood. Hard-boiled eggs are rich in protein and vitamins.

Eggs are loaded with nutrients, some of which are rare in the modern diet. Eggs provide a high level of vitamins and minerals relative to the calories they contain. Eggs are an excellent source of choline, protein, and vitamins. Here is all that we have to think about hard-bubbled eggs.

EGGS AS SUPERFOOD: EGG NUTRITION FACTS

Egg Nutrition Facts

The following egg nutrition information is provided by USDA for one large hard-boiled hen’s egg. 1 boiled egg calories.

How many calories in an egg?

Calories: 78

how many Choline in 1 egg?

Choline: 147mg

how many proteins in 1 egg?

Protein: 6mg

Fiber: 0mg
Sugar: 0.5mg
Sodium: 62mg
carbohydrates: 0.6 mg
Fat: 5.3mg
Absolute fat: 5.3 gm
Soaked fat: 1.6mg
Monounsaturated fat: 2.0 gm
Cholesterol: 212mg
Nutrient A: 6% of the RDA (Recommend Dietary Allowance)
Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA
Folate: 5% of the RDA
Nutrient B2: 15% of the RDA
Nutrient B12: 9% of the RDA
Nutrient B5: 7% of the RDA
Selenium: 15.6mcg, 22% of RDA
Phosphorus: 85mg, 9% of RDA

So, this is the nutrition value of the egg.

Health benefits of hard-boiled eggs

1) High Nutrition

Eggs are the ultimate source of protein and nutrition.

Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA
Folate: 5% of the RDA
Nutrient B2: 15% of the RDA
Nutrient B12: 9% of the RDA
Nutrient B5: 7% of the RDA
Selenium: 15.6mcg, 22% of RDA
Phosphorus: 85mg, 9% of RDA

Eggs also have contained a decent amount of vitamin B6, vitamin K, vitamin D, vitamin E, zinc, and Calcium.

Eggs are pretty much the perfect food for human health.

2) High cholesterol but, don’t effect on blood cholesterol

Yes, it’s true that eggs have high cholesterol.
According to research, it has been found that eating eggs in 70% of people does not increase cholesterol. And in the remaining 30% of people, light LDL cholesterol levels can increase.

3) Eggs boost eye and brain health

Is it true? How eggs boost eye and brain health?

Eggs help in increasing the light of the eyes, many research has found that eggs reduce the number of glasses. There is a disease inside people, such as amnesia with increasing age. So eggs further reduce the relative memory loss problem. Of these, Choline was the most important part.

4) Eggs provide healthy fat.

5) Egg helps in maintaining muscle mass. Eggs are the ultimate source of protein and nutrition. Eggs provide a high level of vitamins and minerals relative to the calories they contain.

Difference between Boiled eggs & Fried eggs

Eggs are cooked in water until then boiling until the yolk solidifies. this egg cannot be cooked with butter, oil. One large hard-boiled egg has 78 calories. 6.3gm carbs in eggs.

In another place, fried eggs require butter or oil. fried egg calories are good for health.

how many calories in one fried egg?
Calories: 78

Choline

Choline is a basic supplement for our body. Our body also generates some type of choline but it’s not enough for our body. So we should take some choline in an external way. we can take it through our routine diet. if we can’t take choline by our routine diet, then It can create a bad situation for us.

Choline is vital for Keeping up a voice sensory system, as choline helps produce acetylcholine, a synapse relationship with memory and learning.

If we take Choline in full quantity, then our memory also increased and our listening power also improved.

How many types of eggs people can eat.

Goose egg:

Calories: 105
Protein: 7.8gm
Fat: 7.4gm
Choline: 120gm
Cholesterol: 481gm

Duck egg:

Calories: 105
Protein: 7.6gm
Fat: 7.8gm
Choline: 118gm
Cholesterol: 498gm

Quail egg:

Calories: 79
Protein: 6.4gm
Fat: 5.5gm
Choline: 134gm
Cholesterol: 424gm

Conclusion:

Boiled eggs are good for human health. I give you one suggestion if you have two choices 1) boiled egg 2) fried egg, then you should choose the boiled egg. Boiled eggs are setup without butter or oil, so they are lower in calories and fat than seared eggs.

Leave a Comment